Monday, September 16, 2019

It's been 4 yrs. since my last post...WHAT!!!

Hello All,
Can't believe it's been 4 yrs since my last post.
Guess it's about time, lol:)
How is everyone?
Hope you are all doing well.
Here are my current stats.
I'm 48 yrs. old.
Married 29 yrs.
Have two grand children...our grandson just turned 6, and our grand daughter will be 2 this week:)
So grateful for so many things in my life.
Celebrated 18 yrs. in Nashville in August...so crazy!
We took a big road trip recently.  Drove across the country, and visited so many amazing places!
Such a great time visiting so many friends and family.
My husband is working on new writing projects.
I have some new ideas for a music project...working on the timing etc...excited!
I also am a part time nanny...great job.
Anyway, guess we're caught up for now.
Would LOVE to hear from you as well.
Fall is coming even though our weather is still pretty hot here in Nashville.
Looking forward to a new season:)

Good to be back,

Carolyn Rose Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment