Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Hi there,
Can't believe it's 2015!
Guess I'll just jump right in.
My life has been a bit of a roller coaster these days.
I turned 44 this month, and despite the ups and downs of the past number of months,
I'm so thankful for so many things.
I've got an amazing husband of nearly 25 years.
Our oldest daughter just got engaged on New Year's Eve, and she is in Israel for the next few months.
Our youngest daughter is working hard, caring for our adorable grandson, and dealing with her own ups and downs for sure.
The truth is I feel a little overwhelmed.
I'm usually the glass half full kind of person, but lately my glass has felt pretty empty.
Don't really have any answers, just know that my heart is heavy these days.
Most days I'm just trying to juggle a bunch of mixed emotions, and I'm really not that great at juggling.
Anyway, I know we all have our struggles.  Good times and bad.
Through it all, I know that God is with me.
He is my peace in the middle of the storm.
I hope the same for you.
Whatever you are going through.  May you know His peace.
A peace that goes above and beyond our understanding.
Until we meet again.
Blessings and hope for all that is to come.




1 comment:

  1. I hear you. I'm going true some hard times and mixed emotions myself and it is not fun. I know God is with me but I still feel the loneliness.

    ReplyDelete