Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thanks a Million!

Good Morning,
Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who are following my blog.
It was great to hear from you.
I'm glad to know that Eric and I are an inspiration as a couple.
19 years later, I'm so very thankful for the amazing man I'm married to!
It's been a pretty cool adventure, and I'm sure we've only scratched the surface.
My encouragement to couples is to never take each other for granted.
Keep on planning those date nights...have fun together.
Laugh a lot.
Be quick to forgive.
Start fresh every day.
Put selfishness aside.
Be kind with your words.
Encourage one another.
Serve each other.
Lots of hugs and kisses and...!
Well, you get the idea, lol.
Hope you all have a great day.
Can't wait to hear more thoughts etc...

Let's Blog!

Carolyn Rose

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for all that good advice. Sounds a lot like my wife, but if only I could live up to half of that.

    Thankfully, she's very patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey,
    It takes two to tango.
    You are the man of my dreams.
    Thanks for being patient with me through all
    of my ups and downs etc...we know I have a few.
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to another 19 years
    and beyond.
    I'm praying we have a lot of years left to live.
    I'm really looking forward to spending those years with you.

    Your Rose,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete