Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm A Little Sad Tonight

Hey All,
It's been a while since I've posted on here.
Just watched the news a little while ago.
Can't believe that Patrick Swayze died today.(Sept. 14, 09')
Guess I knew it was going to happen at some point,
but still a little shocked.
I'm feeling sad for his wife and mother especially.
Well, it makes me want to live each day to the fullest.
Make each day count.
Above all else, let love lead the way.
I'm sure that Patrick's mother is not thinking about how messy
her son's room used to be.
She's just wishing she could hug and kiss him one more time.
I'm guessing that his wife is not dwelling on all of Patrick's faults.
Tonight, she's wondering if her crying will ever end.
What happens next?
Well, my heart goes out to all who have lost someone they love.
Life is a precious gift.
Let's live it with purpose and passion.
Don't miss out because of anger or bitterness.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not keep a record of wrongs.
Life is short.
So treasure each moment, and make every effort to be at peace
with others.
Well, guess that's about it for my thoughts at the moment.
I'd love to hear any thoughts you have about anything I've
shared in this post.

Blessings,

Carolyn Rose

2 comments:

  1. I know how much you appreciated Patrick Swayze. (Of course, I never thought he had a cute butt...ha!) It's a reminder that we're all mortal, no matter how rich, famous, or otherwise.

    Each day is precious. Thank you for that reminder. You are an awesome wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very sad to lose Patrick Swayze too. My Grandpa had the same cancer and it took him much quicker than Patrick allowed it to. He put up a good fight and I'm sure that while his family grieves, they are still proud of him. Thanks for this thoughtful post.

    ReplyDelete