Monday, August 31, 2009

My First Blog

Good Morning All,

This is kind of exciting. I'm not sure how all this works, but I'm giving it a shot.
Guess I'm just wanting to connect with others who relate in some way.
We all have our ups and downs etc...it seems like a great idea to have a space to
share our struggles as well as our victories.
I wanna know what's up with you.
I'm gonna share what's up with me.
Well, guess that's about it for now.
I'm looking forward to hearing your stories.

Let's Blog!

Carolyn Rose

4 comments:

  1. Yes! First comment ever! Looking forward to reading your musings, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, I love this! I love it because in a perfect world, we could sit across the table from one another, in a local coffee shop and have these conversations in person. This really is the next best thing. Blog away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi,
    Thanks for your encouragement.
    I read some of your post about abuse.
    I was ually abused by a step father at
    age 6.
    Thanks for opening up the subject.
    We'll talk more I'm sure.

    Bethany,
    Thanks for the first comment!
    It was so good to see you in Oregon.
    Love you lots.
    Hope you visit my blog often!

    Carolyn Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,

    Sorry that my filter won't let me write the full word, but I think you get the idea.
    Thanks again for being open and honest.

    Carolyn Rose

    ReplyDelete